Thursday, June 23, 2011

The First Post

So, I started this blog in May and haven't posted a damn thing to it.  I have spent a couple months pondering..... what exactly should I blog about?  

You see, I have some friends who told me, "You know you really should be a blogger.  You always have the something to say, you should put it out there where people can see it."

Now that its out here where people can see it, I seem to have lost my voice and have become worried about whether or not what I have to say will live up to the expectations that I feel like people will have.  Today I decided that I really don't care about expectations that I am not really sure exist, and that I do have a voice and I do have things to say that people probably won't care about anyways, so it doesn't really matter what I post as long as I am happy with it.

With that being said, I hope that you my friends will find my future blog writing amusing and worth reading.  I am going to start making it a point to post at least one thing a week for people to read and comment and share and hope that I can make you laugh at least once or make some kind of impact with my words.

So in the words of my friends recommendation, this is Skoogzilla, Stating the Obvious.  Keep an eye out for me!

RAWR

No comments:

Post a Comment